Saturday, October 20, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night



Hey there, last night I did something new ... I participated in Splitcoast's Virtual Stamping Night. Actually, it was a "mini" VSN. Not totally sure what that means, but the "big" one is coming in January I think.

Anyhoo, for this one, there were four different challenges. I'm assuming a regular VSN has a lot more, and I hear there's a 45-minute time limit on each challenge, too. Sounds fun!

Since I didn't set foot on the steps down to my craft room until 11:30 pm, I really only had time to participate in one. I'm a sketch freak, so that's the one I chose. And this is the card I made.

Some American Crafts designer papers were on my work table already, so I went with them. I like how everything came together!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Linen background
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, American Crafts "Metropolitan" dp
Accessories: Slit punch, ticket corner punch, "ice" rhinestone circle brads, polka dot ribbon (source unknown), dimensionals

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Really beautiful card, love the papers and the tied ribbon, very pretty!

Tracy said...

beautiful!

June Houck said...

Wow! You did that in less than 45 minutes?! Love the embellies and added dimension :)

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous! The colors are beautiful, it's just perfect!

Glad you enjoyed the Mini-VSN!!

Anonymous said...

Do you havee any problems attaching the ice rhinestone brads? I have trouble with of the paper tearing.