Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Card Kitchen - Part 1

This has got to be the busiest Spring on record for the Sheffer family! I personally feel like I've been at a dessert buffet for the past three weeks: everything has been too good to pass up, and I'm left feeling satisfied, but also uncomfortably full. So that's my excuse for not posting my May Card Kitchen cards earlier :) Actually, Kimber has started peeks of the JUNE kit already on The Card Kitchen blog and on Facebook, so be sure to check those out. The June kit is available June 1! But first, some of my May kit creations:


Bicycle Thinking of You 
The May Card Kitchen kit was filled with assorted die-cuts (Jillibean Soup's Irish Farm House Soup Pea Pods). I used a bunch of them on this first card -- the bicycle is my favorite!!


Flower Thinking of You
For this one, I took a red doily Pea Pod and a bunch of Irish Farm House Soup label stickers and made a flower. I love the wood flag sentiments, and especially that four came in this kit!


Good Times
My favorite card this month ... I've been increasingly drawn to cleaner, simpler designs lately. 



Thankful
There were four of these sweet definition elements in the May kit -- love them!

The May kit has sold out, but for general Card Kitchen information, click HERE. Also, check out The Card Kitchen blog and/or The Card Kitchen on Facebook.

I'll share another four May cards another day this week. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely designs on all the cards. I really think that sometimes the simpler the design the better - especially when you have such a great kit to work with!

Marisa said...

Great samples as always, Amy! Love the third one :) That bicycle paper just makes me smile.

Paper Profusion said...

You creations are absolutely gorgeous Amy. Nicola x

Libby Hickson said...

These are wonderful - especially love all the bicycles!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your cards always WOW me! Love them all so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Good write-up. I certainly love this site.

Continue the good work!

Also visit my web page klimatyzacja

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Loveeeee these cards!