Thursday, June 29, 2017

Do What They Think You Can't Do

Do What They Think You Can't Do

This is one of the simplest cards I've ever made, and I love it! I wish you could have seen all the patterns and layers I messed around with before taking them all off and going with this simple white background. It felt like a breath of fresh air! Sometimes less really is more!


Do What They Think You Can't Do

The dreamcatcher is from the Bite Size Bits pattern in Jillibean Soup's Bowl of Dreams collection. There is also a similar dreamcatcher die-cut in the Bowl of Dreams Pea Pod Parts.  I don't have those yet, so I just made my own with a little fussy cutting! I added a sentiment sticker, puffy flower sticker, and some thin natural cord, layered that element over a stitched rectangle die-cut and called it done.

The links above, which go to the wholesale store, are for reference. Look for/ask for these and other Jillibean Soup products at your favorite retail store!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Susi said...

Pretty card, Amy - I love the placement of your sentiment strips!