Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti May Release Hop


Hi all! I'm so excited to see Reverse Confetti turn FIVE this month! What a milestone, and a huge congrats to my friend and RC owner Jen del Muro!

The fabulous 5th birthday release is now available in the Reverse Confetti store.

Join the Confetti Crew today for a blog hop to celebrate. The hop begins on the Reverse Confetti blog, and you should have arrived here from Melissa Phillips's blog.  and you'll head to Tricia Barber's blog next. (The full hop order is down below, too.)


My project today combines the MY TRIBE sentiment set and a tiny peek of PATTERN BLOCKS.
I started by watercoloring a background, then heat embossed a MY TRIBE sentiment in white.



I built a shaker over top the sentiment by stacking a bunch of frame diecuts from the SCALLOPED SQUARES Confetti Cuts set. I used one of the PATTERN BLOCKS images to stamp a pattern onto the top layer of the frame using SUNSHINE, FLAMINGO, and WINE inks.




MY TRIBE has the most amazing sentiments. I'm in LOVE!




That's it for me. Here's the full hop order -- enjoy!

Amy Sheffer <--- you're here
Carly Tee Minner - 'Fetti Friend
Tatiana Trafimovich - 'Fetti Friend


Thanks so much for visiting!


6 comments:

LittleSher said...

Love the colored (square) frame being placed on an angle.

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful!

~amy~ said...

So sweet, love the colors!!!

Karthikha said...

Such a beautiful card!! Lovely!

Jennifer said...

So pretty! Love your watercolor effect

Aunt Denise said...

Oh, how I love those colors! Your sweet frame is perfect!